Chain & Sprockets
We supply both British Standard (BS) and American Standard (ASA) Roller Chain.
Chain is sold either in 5 Metre Boxes or we will cut to customer required lengths.
We also supply both connecting links and half links (also known as crank links)
Chain is available in Simplex (Single Chain), Duplex (Double Chain), or Triplex (Triple Chain)
We supply from 3/8" to 2" Pitch.
The pitch of a chain is the distnce between the centre of the chain pins measured in inches.
We also supply Chain Breaking Tools and Chain tensioners as well as a range of chain lubricants.
taper Bore Sprockets to Suit Taper Lock Bushes
- Available in Simplex, Duplex & Triplex.
- Manufactured from C45 steel or Cast Iron.
- Can be fitted to many shaft sizes with the use of taper lock bushes.
Pilot Bore Sprockets
- Comprehensive range of British Standard Simplex, Duplex and Triplex.
- Manufactured from C45 steel or G22 - G25 Cast Iron for large sizes.
- Specific material or hardness available on request.
- Non-standard features or Bored & Keyed Sprockets available to order.
TAPER LOCK BUSHES
TAPER LOCK BUSHES ARE A TAPERED, SPLIT BUSHING THAT USES SCREWS TO FIX THEM TO THE SHAFT.
THESE BUSHES ARE COMMONLY USED ON SPROCKETS AND PULLEYS
-NO COSTLY REBORING / NEED FOR MACHINING
-HIGH GRADE (GG25) IRON MATERIAL
-EASY ON/OFF INSTALLATION
-Taper Lock Varieties : 1008, 1108, 1210, 1215, 1310, 1610, 1615, 2012, 2517, 2525, 3020, 3030, 3535, 4040, 4545, 5050, 6050,